Fashion

New Year, New Sneakers?

8:16 PM Hana 0 Comments

Hello everyone,

Haven't been in a long time due to exams and just a busy schedule, so sorry about that. I will be posting twice a week now because school has dulled for a bit (I hope) x I hope everyone had a lovely New Year, and that 2017 is going great so far!

These past two months, I have noticed that NMDs (shoes by Adidas) have become very popular amongst the teenage world here in the Middle East, especially at my school. So in honour of the sudden spike in trend, I decided to post pictures on my favourite colours so far.

Personally, I have not gotten NMDs yet, because anytime I want some they are always out of stock.
+adidas hit me up with a pair? xx


So here are my favourite NMD styles that have been released.

Probably the most basic pair that any girl has,
but the colour is so lovely and can be paired with almost anything! Tbf, probably wouldn't buy this pair if I do get NMDs because everyone seems to have them.

This is another basic one, probably again because it has more stock. It is not as limited as the rest are, nonetheless it is a lovely colour.


This by far is my FAVE pair, I know I've said that about each one. But this colour is number one on my list because I've always loved military/olive green. Adidas, feel free to give me a pair? Jk xx

I love this pair because the colour is so attracting to the eye. Personally, I have not seen this pair anywhere so they could be limited? However they are still on my dream list for NMDs because of the gorgeous colour. 
That concludes my post, short but sweet :) Feel free to reach out in the comments or on my social media about which posts YOU would like to see next. 
Follow me on my social media, links on the right x
See you back here for Sunday's post!
xoxo,

H

You Might Also Like

0 comments: