Beauty,

As seen on Insta: Luma Brush

4:08 PM Hana 0 Comments

 Hello my flowers, 

I am back earlier than I promised x I got a surge of inspiration to write more, so I decided why not post it on Friyay? I hope you all are having a safe and amusing weekend, let me know your plans down below in the comment section. 


Let's get on to the post, so as most of us have probably seen on Instagram. A heat styling brush has become widespread among beauty bloggers, this brush called the "Luma". I happened to get my hands on one or two, you can never have enough. Plus after my review, you'll be running to get one.

This brush claims to cut down your hair styling time majorly! I have thick and curly hair, so I was a bit doubtful at first because let's be real nothing works these curls out. But I decided I had nothing to lose except for my hair, so I gave it a try. 

Honestly? It's life changing, my hair normally takes an hour to straighten but I was done under 30 minutes.



Things I love?
- Not easily burned
- Less damaged hair 
- Heats up in ONE minute
- Turns off if you do not use it for a while (so no forgetting to turn it off!)

Things I that can be changed?
- Honestly don't have any cons because I LOVE it.

Tips
- Do not use on wet hair (it will take longer)
- Read the instructions it comes with, they will save you time.



Follow me on my social media, links on the right x
See you back here soon!
xoxo,

H

You Might Also Like

0 comments: