Fashion

Charmful Bags in 2016

9:56 PM Hana 2 Comments

Welcome back mes petits fleurs x,

I've noticed that charms for bags have become a HUGE hit over the summer, so naturally, I thought I would post about it. My favorite trend is the puffballs you see dangling from handbags and backpacks, in a myriad of different colours and shapes. Personally, I love the charms shaped like fruits or having monster faces on them as Fendi makes them.


A couple of examples of this erupting fashion trend!

Kate Spade



             Fendi



I adore how they can make an outfit more casual and playful with just one charm! It can add a lot of style and creativity to your handbag depending on your choice of charm.


See you next time my fashion lovers!

xoxo,
H

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Great post!! :))
    xoxo Antonela

    librodibellezza.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you xx Love your blog!!

      xoxo,
      H

      Delete