Lifestyle

5 reasons I LOVE falltime!

3:51 PM Hana 0 Comments




Dear my loves,

Fall has arrived: more sweaters, cups of coffee and crisp-aired mornings to wake up to :) Personally I love the leaves on the ground with the crunch they bring as you step on them, the days that allow for beanies and cute scarfs. 

5 Reasons I LOVE autumn!

1. Cups of tea and gingerbread cookies.

2. Fall nail colours and designs.

3. HALLOWEEN!

4. The cute animals that portray the season such as foxes and deer.

5. The cosiness and cups of hot cocoa plus colour changing leaves.
See you tomorrow for another life changing post!
xoxo,
H

p.s I've come down with a cold so excuse any errors or length of blog posts :(

Disclaimer: None of the pictures are mine. All obtained from Tumblr.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: